Alpine Rose Motel
Welcome to the Alpine Rose Motel, Greymouth, where accommodation is affordable and the West Coast hospitality is second to none. Centrally located in the hub of the West Coast, the Alpine Rose Motel is close to all major amenities, scenic hotspots and is situated on the main highway south to the Haast Pass and the glaciers.
Your hosts, Eric and Esther Schutte, want to make your stay in Greymouth an enjoyable one, whether you are sight-seeing, relaxing or just passing through.
Alpine Rose Motel Greymouth offers twelve quality studio one and two bedroom self contained suites. All have either Queen or Super King size beds, cooking facilities, and several also come with spa baths. Enjoy a complimentary newspaper while we prepare your optional delicious continental or cooked breakfast.
The children can play safely within our peaceful, landscaped grounds and you can relax and enjoy some quality time out.
Greymouth is the hub of the West Coast with superb scenery and that famous hospitality – and nobody does it better than the Alpine Rose.
- At the Alpine Rose we offer affordable luxury, so you can enjoy your stay by spoiling yourself, just a little.
- Treat yourself to our delicious cooked or continental breakfasts including the Famous West Coast Whitebait Omelette!
- +50 Sky channels with flat screen TV in all rooms
- Spa baths (perfect for relaxing after your West Coast adventures)
- Queen and Super King sized beds
- Complimentary morning paper on request
- All units smoke-free
- Our complex has an HRV (Heat Recovery Ventilation) system
- Free Wifi for all guests
Bookings are essential during Summer Season Nov- March
Contact The Team At Greymouth i-SITE
Phone: 0800 GREYMOUTH