The Junction Cafe and Honey Centre
The Junction Café and Honey Centre is part of the Nelson Honey & Marketing family. Situated at Kumara, a major junction on the South Island West Coast with roads leading to Canterbury, and North and South Westland, it is a great spot to relax and recharge any time of the day.
The Junction Café offers delicious lunch options like lasagna, seafood chowder, various sandwiches and you really have to try their huge whitebait patties (in season). They also have some of the best muffins and small bites to accompany your morning or afternoon tea.
The Junction Café is located at the intersection of SH6 & SH73 on the West Coast of New Zealand’s South Island.
For the first time ever, this summer season the Junction Café will be open for dinner too and will be fully licensed to serve alcohol. As responsible hosts we also have a courtesy car available to get you home safe.
- Taste our Manuka Honey. Sample our Royal Nectar facial & Health Products.
- View our live bee display.
- Enjoy our hearty breakfasts and famous lunches, or choose from the cabinet filled with homemade goodies. Extensive GF range available.
- Relax on the decks and soak in the mountain views whilst enjoying our real fruit ice creams or connoisseurs coffees.
- Overnight parking for Self Contained campers.
8am – 5pm, Mon – Fri
9am – 5pm, Sat
9am – 4pm, Sun
Bookings are essential during Summer Season Nov- March
Contact The Team At Greymouth i-SITE
Phone: 0800 GREYMOUTH