JUCY Cruise Milford Sound
Why plain sail when you can JUCY Cruise Milford Sound!
Join us in the heart of Fiordland, and take the opportunity to explore your uncrowded back yard.
Sail amongst glacier carved cliffs, cascading waterfalls, ancient rainforest and Fiordland’s incredible wildlife.
Learn some fun Fiordland facts from our famously friendly skipper and crew, or simply soak up the spectacular scenery from the spacious viewing decks.
With cruise options to suit every budget, rest assured that every JUCY Cruise is guaranteed to be special, always memorable and each one a little different.
Drive – Cruise – Drive: JUCY Self Drive Tour
Adult from $79 to $99
Child (5 to 14 years) $25
Infants 0-4 years Free
Take your own wheels and experience the road trip of a lifetime!
On arrival at Milford Sound, hop on board our spacious catamaran and cruise through the 8th Wonder of the World.
Take your pick for many of our awesome two hour cruises!
See schedule below:
Summer (1st October – 30 April)
Departs Milford 8.45am, 11.15am, 1.45pm
Winter (1st May – 30 September)
Departs Milford 11.30am and 1.30pm winter
No car? No worries – Book a JUCY TOUR!
JUCY Vista: Coach & Cruise Tour
Adult $179.00 from Queenstown
Adult $129.00 from Te Anau
Child (5 to 14 years) $75.00
Infants (0-4 years) Free
- Hosted by our experienced coach drivers providing informative commentary, it doesn’t get better than this!
- Spectacular photo stops and short nature walks in Fiordland National Park
- Scenic two hour boat cruise at Milford Sound, with lunch included
- Optional fly backs to Queenstown can be arranged extra $399 Adult / Child
- Departs Queenstown 7:30am / Returns 7:30pm
- Departs Te Anau 10:00am / Returns 5:30pm
- Pickups available from central Queenstown / Frankton Road bus stops. Te Anau pick up is Kiwi Country Cafe.
Fly-Cruise-Fly Tour from Queenstown
Child (3 to 14 years) $370.00
Infants (0 to 3 years) Free
Short of time but still want to visit Milford Sound? A Fly-cruise-Fly from Queenstown is the perfect way to experience it!
- You can make the four to five hour trip by plane!
- During your flight you will experience a bird’s eye view of the vastness and magnificence of Fiordland and Mt Aspiring National Parks
- You’ll cruise the length of Milford Sound so you can enjoy the glacial carved splendours from deep within the Fiord
- Departs Queenstown 8am, 10am, 12pm in Summer
- Departs Queenstown 10.00am and 12.00pm in Winter
Bookings are essential during Summer Season Nov- March
Contact the team at Greymouth i-SITE
Phone: 0800 GREYMOUTH