Have a genuine West Coast local book your Westland travel experience!
Greymouth i-SITE - West Coast Travel Centre is your ‘one-stop shop’ for all your accommodation and travel advice and bookings for the West Coast of the South Island and around New Zealand.
Travel to the West Coast on one of the world’s leading scenic train journeys, the Tranz Alpine Train and enter a world surrounded in bush clad mountains, raging rivers, pristine lakes and ice feed glaciers.
The West Coast of the South Island has a lot to offer. Adventure activities such as caving, rafting and quad bike tours, horse treking from bush to beach or glacier walks at Fox and Franz Josef Glaciers. For more sedate activities visit Shantytown and pan for gold, climb among the Tree Tops overlooking our native plants and birdlife or learn how to brew our famous West Coast beer, Monteiths. Enjoy our Coastal Pathway, surf a wave, jump off a waterfall, drive one of the world’s top coastal routes and visit the Pancake Rocks at Punakaiki.
The list is endless - the West Coast of the South Island is truly a magical place to visit.
Why Book With Us?
· We offer FREE visitor information & reservation services
· Our friendly and helpful team are genuine ‘Coasters’ with local ‘insider knowledge’
· We can take care of ALL your West Coast accommodation, activities, tours & transport requirements.
· We are the leading information centre on the West Coast operating for over 25 years
· Authorised Tranz Scenic / Kiwi Rail booking agents selling tickets for the Tranz Alpine Train, Coastal Pacific Train and the Overlander Train
· Booking agents for Intercity buses, Atomic Shuttles, West Coast Shuttles, Naked Bus, InterIslander and Bluebridge Ferry
· Centrally located in the historic Greymouth Railway Station, home of the famous Tranz Alpine Train and all leading car rental companies
· We are the local DOC agent and can help with information on walks, overnight tramps and bookings huts throughout the South Island.
· We can help with travel planning and bookings throughout New Zealand.
We can also assist you with baggage storage, car storage, freight service, internet access, refreshments and we stock a great range of West Coast and New Zealand souvenirs and gifts in our Station Gift Shop.
To book your West Coast travel, accommodation or activities:
Call into our Greymouth office at 164 MacKay Street – we will be happy to help.
Phone us for a quote +64 3 768 7080 or 0800 767 080 (within NZ only)
Or send us a request through our website and we will get back to you within 24 hours with a quote.
Remember our West Coast travel & accommodation booking service is TOTALLY FREE.
Greymouth i-SITE West Coast Travel Centre Opening Hours